Gettysburg: Armoured Warfare
Radiactive Software is working on a hybrid RTS/FPS with massive battles, persistent elements and perhaps some stretch of the historic nature into the fantasic. Perhaps a more Steampunk version of the historical events.
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is a free-to-play online game that merges RTS and FPS gameplay. With technology brought from 2060 to try and change the course of U.S. history, players will enter an alternate reality of the war as they fight for the North or South in 32 vs. 32 skirmishes. The game features persistent statistics which will showcase the best players in the game and offer modification and customization of player avatars.
* 64 Players per server
* 4 maps ( 9km x 9km in size )
* Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
* Play as Union or Confederate
* 10 Unit types
* Modifications & upgrades for units
* Persistent Point/XP system and Stat Tracking
* Upgradable avatars ( Using points/XP )
* 3 Unit game modes ( Only 1860s, Only hybrid 2060s, and All types )
* Paradox achievements
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0
|Gettysburg: Armored Warfare to Include Full Modding Toolset||Mar 09, 2012 11:18||1,233|
|Gettysburg: Armoured Warfare First Look||Feb 01, 2012 12:41||3,288|