Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalica
A mysterious epidemic called Infel Pira Dependency (IPD) has been driving Reyvateils insane and killing them at the floating land of Metafalss. Croix, a young knight from the Church of Pastalia, is sent to contain the epidemic. However, many more challenges await, which lead him to unraveling the mysteries of the planet Ar Ciel and seek the legend handed down by the people of Metafalss: the lost Song of Metafalica.
Ar Tonelico 2 marks a new approach to the RPG genre by seamlessly combining simulation with role-playing. Gamers can not only synthesize weapons and items, but now design their character’s characteristics through virtual interaction. Also past events will intersect with future game play as well as the outcome of the game.
- Cosmoshphere: Ar tonelico features a revolutionary system that combines character development with skill acquisition. By diving into the Reyvateil’s subconscious world, one gets to know the character of the team member better, while acquiring new spells. know the character of the team member better, while acquiring new spells.
- Song Magic: When the frontline attacks an enemy, the song magic gauge increases. After a certain level, the Reyvateils are able to cast a powerful magic attack by singing.
- Burst Gauge: Song magic can be powered up by increasing the Burst Gauge. The more successful attacks or blocks you make the more power you get for the gauge.
- Syncrinity: In this latest installment, song magic is cast by 2 Reyvateils. If their emotions are more closely synced, the stronger the magic becomes.
- Emotion Gauge: During battle, how well you cheer (fight with) your Reyvateil becomes the key to victory.
Rating: 5.0, votes: 1
|Popular games on this platform|
|Popular games in this genre|