Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Theatre of War II covers events of 1943, the operations in Tunisia. Recovered from losses after their defeat at Al-Alamein, German Afrika Korps, supported by Italian military contingent and new powerful weapons, marched against the Allies. The German troops were commanded by general Rommel and had the chance for a quick victory. However, their military operations were severely prolonged, and the plans of the German general were about to fail...
Players will have the option to lead the German Afrika Korps of Rommel in their last full-scale attack or be at the head of the opposing English and American armies.
- Improved visuals and sound
- 15 missions in three campaigns – German, American and British troops
- Mission editor to create your own scenarios
- Fights inside buildings
- Hand-to-hand fighting
- Ground-based and air vehicles, stationary anti-aircraft mounts to control
- Advanced control of formations, improved soldiers’ AI, soldiers’ independent search for cover, improved infantry damage system
- New advanced visual system that considers observation angle and smoke screens
- Game servers search and various options in multiplayer mode
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0
|Theatre of War 2: Centauro Under Construction||Jul 27, 2009 07:46||517|
|Theatre of War 2 Game Manual Online||Mar 20, 2009 11:09||1,722|
|The Most Realistic WWII Game Ever Is Back||Mar 13, 2009 01:31||1,434|