Jetpacks Zoom onto Global Agenda with V 1.39
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido), Dec 03, 2010 05:12
Version 1.39 arrives today This patch introduces new maps, new PvP rewards, enhancements to the /challenge function, updates to Dome City and new seasonal flair that you can earn during the Holiday event coming later this month!
Server downtime: The Global Agenda Servers are expected to be down on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010 from ~11:30 AM- 5:00 PM US Eastern (16:30 to 22:00 GMT) while the patch is deployed. Watch GAServerStatus on Twitter for the latest server availability information.
The patch is free to all players of Global Agenda.
Global Agenda Version 1.39 introduces a number of enhancements, bug fixes and improvements - including new maps, rewards, holiday flair items, changes to Dome City, device changes and Open Zone updates.
Server downtime: The Global Agenda Servers are expected to be down on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010 from approximately 11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. US Eastern (16:30 to 22:00 GMT) while the patch is deployed. Watch GAServerStatus on Twitter for the latest server availability information.
Major Highlights since Version 1.38
New Merc PvP Maps
- Volcano Assault: Breach-style map.
- Himalayan Point: Breach-style map. Scenes from this map can be seen in the original Global Agenda “talking heads” trailer. (NOTE: This map will not be in queue immediately upon deployment due to a known issue in the map. We will be releasing a fix shortly to add it).
- Toxicity: Payload-style map.
Additional Merc PvP changes
- New Merc-specific PvP Rewards: New epic combat jetpacks for each class are now available as rare mission rewards from Merc PvP. They have a different look, slightly less power usage, increased thrust and flight speed, and will bind on equip.
- Versions of the Commonwealth elite items (different weapon names, same stats) now drop as Merc PvP rewards.
- Merc PvP queue now enforces a class cap of 3. (This was implemented on LIVE on 11/17/2010. No side within Merc PvP can have more than 3 of the same class.)
Enhancements to /Challenge
- Players can now optionally specify desired server (North America, Europe, Pacific Rim) to host their Challenge map.
- Players can now specify Attacker or Defender when issuing a Challenge (in support of future Attack/Defend style Challenge maps).
New Challenge Map
- Missile Complex is a new map within the Challenge queue. It is a two-point Breach style map designed for 4v4.
Dome City News & Hall of Legends
- Dome City News: A new area in the Central Hub will display up-to-date information on world events, seasonal events and contests.
- Hall of Legends: A new area within Dome City displays the winner of previous AvA seasons.
AvA Season End Rewards
- AvA season end rewards are now divided into three brackets: Winner (1st place), Runners-Up (2nd and 3rd place), and Honorable Mention (the remainder of the top ten finishers).
- Removed AvA offhand devices from all loot tables.
- Epic quality mods and repair kits will now be awarded to placing agencies for use or sale.
- Added additional vehicles, dropships, and deployables to season end rewards for runners-up.
AvA Interested Flag
- On Settings screen, there is a new “AvA Interested” flag that defaults to Yes.
- On Team screen, there is a new search filter for AvA Interested.
- Intent is that short-staffed teams can fill in with others looking for AvA matches.
Seasonal Flair in preparation for the “Twelve Drops of Christmas”
- New flair items introduced that can be earned by completing Holiday Challenges. The specific player challenges and items will be announced as part of December “Twelve Drops of Christmas” event.
- Neutralize Wave - Increased damage for each effect removed by 10%.
- Pain Gun:
- Increased refire rate to be equivalent to channeled healing devices.
- Reduced debuff duration to compensate for faster refire.
- Significantly increased buff points rewarded for debuffing targets.
- Added a small amount of damage to each tick, which will enable proper Assist credit to be awarded to the paingun user and count toward building boost.
- Converted AvA reward offhands to OC versions of the base class devices with perfect stat bonuses (ddd, hhh). This will no longer allow multiple items of the same type (e.g. multiple heal grenades or force walls) to be equipped. The new versions have slightly better base stats than the standard non-OC versions, and can also now be purchased at epic quality from the class device vendors for tokens. The new OC versions will now bind on acquire.
Open Zone Changes:
- New Yuma:
- Increased respawn time of most Recursive Colony bots in New Yuma somewhat.
- Increased respawn time of Legion Sergeant squads slightly.
- Increased respawn time of Guillermo’s guards.
- Increased respawn time and decreased bot count of Kanar Warriors in the raid encampment slighty.
- Increased respawn time of the sniper in the encampment significantly.
- Decreased vision range of Colony Drone Mk. 2.
- Reduced the count and increased the respawn time of Kanar Warriors.
- Reduced initial count of Kanar Laborers.
- Increased respawn time of Capt. Marek Vidal’s guards.
- Capt. Marek Vidal ran out of his Commonwealth-issued ’roids after 10 long years and subsequently had his health and damage reduced.
- Removed a legion grunt from Sgt Everett Peters spawn.
- Reduced health and damage of Sgt Everett Peters somewhat.
- Decreased vision range of crossbow-using desert dwellers, Legion Soldiers, and Elkas Snipers.
- Reduced crossbow damage of crossbow-using dwellers in the open zone.
- Reduced damage of Elkas Snipers.
- Reduced health and damage of Legion Sergeants.
- Reduced health and damage of Ticks in the open zone.
- Reduced health and damage of Colony Crawlers.
- Reduced accuracy of Wasps in the open zone slightly.
- Removed sell price from quest items to help discourage accidentally selling them and breaking the quest chain. These items can now only be trashed: Power Casing, Nitrogen Coolant Core, Data Cable, PB of Ram.
- Reduced the number of Legion Gunners required for “Let the Legion Lie” to 2.
- Increased mission timer for “Between Life and Death” from 15 to 20 mins.
- Tutorial Changes:
- Increased health of Security Androids, Alarm Responder, and Minion Sentinels.
- Increased health of noncom Watchers and Sector Workers.
- Reduced responder bot counts in Agency Zero.
Bugs Fixed since Version 1.38
- Fixed bug where salvaged components were not usable in crafting, mail or auction.
- Fixed bug where Blueprints or Dyes were not dropping as End Mission Rewards. Any earned rewards have been restored to players.
- Fixed bug with page numbering on Weapon and Armor upgrades screen.
- Colony Crawlers have evolved to be more aware and will now reliably attack opponents when damaged.
- PvP achievement that are only for Level 30+ now specify that within description text.
- Sorting by cost on vendors now works as intended.
- Fixed some haircut combinations that resulted in mis-coloring or baldness (the Barber responsible has been sacked).
- Fixed bug that caused female assaults to use male animations when the Legion SMG was equipped.
- Fixed issue where multiple mods applications could be attempted on an item without the player being aware. Now, while a mod is pending for an item, additional mods cannot be added. The repair wrench on agent profile, and the combine button at the Item Modification Shop, will not be shown until the first modification is complete.
- Fixed bug where mods could be added to consumables.
- Consumables that were incorrectly modded have been converted to normal consumables. These converted items will be bound to account until used. They cannot be sold or traded.
- Fixed bug where players sometime appear to glow brightly.
- The elves were up to their shenanigans in Breach: Beachhead. Fixed the “magically” floating trees.
Here are some particular known issues to be aware of:
- The Himalayan Point map will not be in queue immediately upon deployment due to a known issue in the map. We will be releasing a fix shortly to add it.
- Ranged stats on robotics devices are not functioning.
- Some players are receiving error messages when attempting to whisper a friend.
- Flame turrets get overly excited when placed in certain areas and will bounce, then destroy themselves.
- Placing weapons on the Auction House shows a durability of 0/100.
- Auction House - Sometimes Pet search doesn’t work when "Lowest Price Items Only" checkbox is unchecked.
- Force Wall OC tooltip does not reflect it’s additional 3% health, but the health is being applied
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0