Steam Updates and Releases Today
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido), May 15, 2012 18:31
- Better support for Xbox 360 controllers
- Added achievements to Community Maps
- Press CTRL-R to instantly restart a level when doing speedruns
- Various bug fixes and interface enhancements
Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games are pleased to inform xenos-loving galactic conquerors that the Vasari Empire arrives in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion today with the release of Beta 3 for all pre-order customers.NOTE: BETA 3 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PRIOR SAVE GAMES OR REPLAYS.Changes From Beta 2c:
[ Graphics ]Further refined shield effects.
- Increased large debris sizes.
- Fixed some incorrect shield meshes.
[ Gameplay ]The Vasari Loyalists and Rebel factions are now available for play!
- All races Scout frigates should now be able to properly detect mines again. This ability has been made passive.
- Flagship’s no longer have a role type.
- Flagship’s now count as Battleships in terms of stats.
- Fixed bug that would improperly boot host and players from a Friends Only ICO game.
- Fixed bug that was causing abilities that target strike craft to fail.
- Added missing string for ally titan lost.
- Fixed bug were Research and Occupation victories would not cause a loss for opponents.
- Added Titans to new Titan statcount type.
- Fixed a possible false positive save state mismatch bug (multiplayer desyncs).
- Fixed bug with HyperspaceAntimatterCostAdjustment - was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed desync bug in multiplayer.
- Removed improper constraint on Corsev’s Boarding Party ability that prevented it from converting in non-Friendly gravity wells.
- TEC Loyalists
- Furious Defense ability hull damage autocast levels adjusted per updated HP stats.
- Fixed bug with Cultural Integrity Envoy ability that prevented it from working.
- Fixed bug with Cultural Assistance Envoy ability that was causing it to increase, rather than decrease, planet upgrade build times.
- Advent Loyalists
- Unity Mass will no longer be buffed by illusion ships.
- Subjugating Assault ability will now properly toggle off.
- Advent Rebels
- Strength of the Fallen will no longer be buffed by illusion ships.
- Unyielding Will duration increased from 60/60 to 120/240.
[ Sound ]Fixed missing capital planet lost voiceovers.
- Fixed enemy research victory 50% complete voiceover.
Save 50% on Dear Esther during this week’s Midweek Madness!
“A deserted island…a lost man…memories of a fatal crash…a book written by a dying explorer.”
Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with an alien nursery-worth of zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to stop dozens of types of zombies dead in their tracks.
Posted: 15 May 2012 09:51 AM PDT
The threat of a nuclear disaster has never been greater! The nefarious terrorist Ante Silevic has captured an atomic weapon and plans to attack a meeting of the world leaders in Eastern Europe. Three hardened mercenaries are our only hope to save the world from total chaos. Ivan Dolvic, Kyle ’Shadow’ Simmons and Cynthia ’Fox’ Guzzman must infiltrate the enemy base deep in the woods and put a stop to his activities. But in an unfortunate turn of events, Fox is captured by Silevic’s henchmen before the mission even starts. Can you manage to free Fox, complete the mission and save the world?
Welcome to Paris, the City of Lights! With its many iconic landmarks, cultural centers and Old Europe architecture, Paris draws more visitors than any other city in the world. Paris’ many narrow streets and unique topography will put your urban-planning skills to test!
Waveform Update Released
-New DLC arriving next week which will be free for all current Waveform owners and anyone who purchases the game by the end of next week. Although you’ll have to wait until the DLC releases to explore the dwarf planet Eris, you can catch a glimpse of what’s to come in the Level Select menu in today’s update.
-If the internet connection to the Steam servers is broken for whatever reason during a Deep Space Mode, the game would freeze upon exiting the Deep Space Mode as it waited to retrieve data from the Leaderboards. This is now fixed, and the Leaderboard screen will be automatically bypassed if no data can be retrieved from the Steam servers.
-Fixed a Light Orb that wouldn’t be hit by a Fireworks in Sun 4
-Fixed the screen transition effect that happens when you enter a Black Hole while in the Pulse challenge mode
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II is Now Available on Steam!
The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains!
Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form an alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
Experience the Sonic 4 saga as never before with the addition of a brand new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics and zones in stunning HD graphics! Also new to Episode II is the addition of online/local collaborative play where players can team up with a friend to take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman!
BONUS! Owners of both Episode I & Episode II will unlock Episode Metal! Play as Sonic’s greatest rival in this exclusive zone and experience the untold story behind Metal Sonic’s revival!
- The automatic screen mode detection has been removed, since on some graphics cards it caused problems.
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0