Steam Updates and Releases Today
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido), 350 days ago
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 01:42 PM PDT
- Added The Liquor Locker
- Fixed a rare case where the offensive/defensive buff particle effects could get stuck on players
- Fixed the Spy’s cloak effect not working properly for The Texas Half-Pants and the Something Special For Someone Special
- Fixed the Gentle Manne’s Service Medal not being drawn when equipped
- Updated some of the localization files
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 01:34 PM PDT
This update addresses the following issues:
- The application now supports multiple screens set-ups (i.e. Eyefinity and SLI)
- CPU usage has been improved
- Memory footprint has been improved
- The game now supports when some image files are corrupted during the optimizing step (of course, you will not see the corrupted images, but the game will load and continue nevertheless).
- Zoom now goes up to x5 on the board
- Shadows of cars on the board is stronger, so that claimed routes are more obvious
- no DLL conflict when OpenAL is already installed anymore
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 11:22 AM PDT
A new ’Armor Rear’ accessory slot is now available. Items that now use this slot are:
- Tails Tails
- Wolver Tails
- Zombies will now only drop loot on initial defeat. Rez’d zombies will drop nothing.
- Slag Guards now have new artwork. Hail Almire!
- Made adjustments to certain textures on low detail setting.
- Prestige Mission: Pinch of Salt - the interactive salt pile that is used to open a door is more clearly visible
- There is new music for slime-themed levels. The Royal Jelly Palace will keep the original slime music.
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 10:05 AM PDT
Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 09:29 AM PDT
- Sometimes it could happen, that time stopped one year after a marriage.
- A rare bug causing the game to crash has been fixed which had to to with pirate hideouts
- Pirate now have more places to hide at
- Pirates now need more time to build up new ships and convoys after a defeat
Changelog Version 1.1.4.
- In seltenen Fällen konnte es passieren, dass ca. 1 Jahr nach der Heirat die Zeit nicht mehr weiterläuft
- Ein seltener Crash im Zusammenhang mit Piratenverstecken beseitigt
- Piraten haben nun deutlich mehr Versteckpositionen zur Auswahl
- Piraten benötigen nun länger, um nach einer Niederlage neue Schiffe und Konvois zu erzeugen
Posted: 11 Jun 2012 08:59 AM PDT
- Added sorting options to recruitment screen
- Texts on DLC startscreens do not show objective line twice
- Fixed leave map button activating when squad fails to conquer airport (potential crash)
- Fixed wrong initialization of internal value (potential crash)
- Fixed some AI routines, which caused NPCs to show false behavior
- Fixed 1 pixel gap on world map between Arulco and Arulco Maze
- Polish texts revised
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0